Greetings!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by T.G. Turkey, May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.G. Turkey

T.G. Turkey New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    I am glad to have found this place. Had an old Mturk account from many years ago that I decided to revisit.

With about 500 approved hits from long ago, I've managed to get rolling again this week and am around 800 total approved. Earned about $75 for my first real week of work on here, which is pretty bad for the amount of time I spent... but also pretty good for not leaving the house to make some money!

Still need to learn about the plug-ins and other tools some are using. I am hunting and pecking for HITs the old-fashioned way still. This forum seems like a great resource!

Is it true some of you actually earn full-time income on mturk?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Welcome :wave:

Yes a lot of us make full time income or better. Check out the weekly earning reports from Sunday and you will see what people are making. A lot of it has to do with using scripts and if you are not you will only make a fraction of what someone who does earns.

Feel free to ask questions in the daily thread as honestly most people don't leave it but a lot of them are willing to help if you simply ask for some

3. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Welcome. As Randomacts pointed out scripts are key to making good money on Mturk. There are some scripts guides on here that are useful and also feel free to just ask and we can give the ins and outs. Hope you have fun here and make some money!
    [​IMG]

4. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Welcome to the Hub. [​IMG]

5. T.G. Turkey

T.G. Turkey New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Looks like I really need to research these scripts...

[​IMG]

6. Ballistic406

Ballistic406 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,667
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.