Hello Everyone.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Black Panther, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Black Panther

Black Panther New Turker

Ratings:
    +19
    greetings everyone.

I been a member of Mturk for 3 years now.
    I’ve used the typical scripts like HitScraper and Panda Crazy but truth be told I never really made that much. The highest amount I earned in a day was 50 dollars and lately I been making only 10-15 dollars a day.

The holidays are coming up and I’m looking to make more money. I’ve been on Reddit /r/ Mturk for advice but they weren’t very helpful or even friendly for that matter so I decided to come on here.

I’m looking forward to forming relationships here and to hopefully earn more then I ever did before.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    [​IMG]
    Welcome!
    Hit scraper is out of date and no longer supported by the creator. I would recommend replacing that with Hit Forker. Forker has built in buttons to start jobs in Panda Crazy directly from the scraper page.

Be sure to check out the Daily Thread as that's the most active part of the forum. You'll see exports and reviews for turkerview.com posted there to get an idea of what other people are working on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Welcome!

If you have any questions feel free to ask for help.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. WimpLo

WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +73,307
    Welcome to the forum! :wave:

• Like Like x 1