Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fragments, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fragments

fragments New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey there everyone! Decided I should probably get a little more serious with some Turking and join the forums after about a year of turking very mildly! I'm 140 HITs away from 1000, and want to definitely start using more scripts and things to maximize my time with MTurk! I need to start wrapping my head around PandA stuff. I mainly only use Turkopticon and HitScraper. I know those aren't the only options, or possibly most efficient.

I'm a musician and release music as much as I can! And in my spare time I use MTurk to pay for extra strings and cheaper pieces of gear. Otherwise I use it to buy books and every great now and then a video game. It's a great way to just to get a few extra little bit of things here and there.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope to learn a lot from the forums and all of you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. TurkedOut

TurkedOut Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,450
    Welcome :wave:. Come join us in the daily thread for lots of chat and also plenty of hits to do.

3. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Welcome :wave:

If you have any questions feel free to ask and we will do our best to help you.

As far as scripts go I personally use Panda Crazy to get hits, hit finder (from the MTS extension) to find hits, and overwatch to watch for hits from requesters that I follow.

4. deansep

deansep Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +586
    Welcome!

5. Davinna

Davinna Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +441
    :cheer: Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.