1. With the changes to MTurk's payment systems I'm recommending people take a moment to consider securing their on-site banking information from userscripts. TVJS has already been updated to explicitly prevent it from accessing sensitive pages, but workers should strongly consider permanently blacklisting scripts from running on pages containing banking information.

[Guide] Globally Blacklisting Scripts From Running on MTurk's Bank Account Management Pages will show you how.

Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by millyee, Jan 31, 2020.

1. millyee

millyee New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello, nice to meet you all. I am new to this forum but not to mturk. I spent some time turking full time in 2016-2017 but fell out of it eventually.

I am having some hard time recently so every pennies help. Logging in for the first time in 3 years is a bit overwhelming, especially when I found out hit scraper is no longer working.

Looking forward to chatting with you all

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Pronewbi3

Pronewbi3 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +13,599
    Welcome

Make sure to stop by the daily thread since that is where most of the talk/work goes on.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. WillowWolf

WillowWolf Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,560
  4. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,113
    Hello and welcome. :wave:

Here's a nice beginner guide to current scripts that CorvusSapiens wrote to help get you acclimated to the new stuff.

https://forum.turkerview.com/threads/scripts-for-beginners.1334/#post-636527

5. purplepotato

purplepotato Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,101
    Welcome to the forum, and welcome back to turking :)
    [​IMG]

6. AMindAtTurk

AMindAtTurk Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +23,829