Help with safari

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Ksantillan, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Ksantillan

Ksantillan New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Trying to learn how to panda to get more hits, I use safari and I can’t seem to get it to work on there . Currently using Tampermonkey and hit Forker.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buntastic

Buntastic Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +23,740
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ksantillan

Ksantillan New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    I was using that link , it was in it's own window but it keeps saying page not found.

4. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Any reason that you are using safari? Unless you use chrome or perhaps firefox you will have a hard time with a lot of weird bugs on scripts. Almost everybody uses chrome so that is what shit works on.

5. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    Just to make sure:
    You have this installed in tampermonkey and it's turned on if you open the tampermonkey dashboard right?
    https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/19168-jr-mturk-panda-crazy

I don't use Safari so if it's installed and turned on I'm not sure what the problem could be. You could try uninstalling and re-installing it but if it's still not working I would recommend switching to chrome.

6. Ksantillan

Ksantillan New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    I just got the Mac a couple months ago so I’m not very familiar with it yet I’ve just been using safari because that’s what it came with . I didn’t know if I could download chrome and it work with having safari also ? A friend sent me all the links to download everything in safari but she doesn’t use safari or panda crazy she uses suite so she told me to ask here . Thanks

7. Ksantillan

Ksantillan New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Yes , it’s installed and shows it’s turned on when I open it but the page doesn’t load it keeps saying page not found go home , when you click to go home it takes you back to the Mturk worker site and then it switches to off.

8. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Just go install google chrome. You can use more than one browser at a time without any issues.

9. Ksantillan

Ksantillan New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Also , I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times lol it’s just not working for some reason. As far as chrome goes I just go download chrome and it doesn’t mess up with having safari ? I don’t quite know how that works . Thanks for the help I’m a newbie on Mac and Mturk.

10. Randomacts

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Yeah it is a different browser so they don't talk to each other. Apple does some pretty stupid things but you can still use more than one program at a time without it breaking something.