[Script] Help with TurkerView JS

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by ladyk0803, Jan 20, 2020.

1. ladyk0803

ladyk0803 New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    All of a sudden this script has disappeared from my Amazon dashboard/HITs page. I don't know how to fix it. Any ideas?

I did try uninstalling and reinstalling as well as factory reset dash.jpg Dashboard.jpg dash.jpg Dashboard.jpg

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    Try chrome://restart that can fix problems sometimes(assuming you're using Chrome). Maybe check your security settings in Tampermonkey. Make sure the only mturk pages you have blacklisted are:

https://*.mturk.com/direct_deposit*
    https://*.mturk.com/payment_schedule*

I doubt it's either of those, but it's what I could come up with.

3. ladyk0803

ladyk0803 New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    I am currently using Firefox. I checked my security settings and only have the deposit and payment options blacklisted.

4. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    I'm can't think of what the problem might be then. I use Firefox as well and I'm not having any problems. I put a link to your post in the daily thread so more people would see it. So someone might be along shortly. Otherwise, I'm sure @ChrisTurk will help when he sees this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    If it's FF are you using tampermonkey or greasemonkey? IIRC TM is the only one that'll work with userscripts. If it's installed, on, etc you can bring up the console (F12 in Chrome.. I think the same in FF) and look for any red text errors, they'll have a clue as to what's up just paste here or shoot me a DM :)

6. ladyk0803

ladyk0803 New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    I use tapermonkey for my scripts.

When I went into the console I saw

#apierror error { target: XMLHttpRequest, isTrusted: true, lengthComputable: false, loaded: 0, total: 0, srcElement: XMLHttpRequest, eventPhase: 0, bubbles: false, cancelable: false, returnValue: true, … }

NotFoundError: The operation failed because the requested database object could not be found. For example, an object store did not exist but was being opened.
    onsuccess moz-extension://6ef9e2a7-ecd1-4455-915c-761411428701/userscripts/TurkerViewJS.user.js?id=ba75e79a-a126-4b65-b78f-f6f994f728f3:159

7. Ornac

Ratings:
    +11,092
    I just noticed you posted again. A word of advice, make sure to quote people if you want them to get back to you. They get a notification so they are a lot more likely to notice and get back to you sooner. You can also put an @ sign in front of their name.

@ChrisTurk

• Like Like x 1
  8. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    You'll need to delete the indexeddb instance.. Should be done through the console:

upload_2020-1-20_15-44-47.png

Then F5, should resolve the issue

9. ladyk0803

ladyk0803 New Turker

Ratings:
    +5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1