HEY EVERYONE!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by meghanshhhh, Nov 2, 2021.

1. meghanshhhh

meghanshhhh New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Helllo!!!

I'm Meghan, if you're on the subreddit, I'm Advanced_Page_1929. I've been turking since the beginning of 2020. Although, I wouldn't really call it that. I just did HITs when I would get bored back then. I really started going hard in September of 2021.

I joined this community to allow MTurk to be fun for me. Also, because a reddit friend suggested it to me!

Some fun facts about me.... I go to Michigan, ALOT. I have an 11 year old dog, and I love to cook!! I'm also a small business owner, so my MTurk funds go to getting new products. I took over my bestfriends business when she lost her fight to mental illness. All proceeds are donated to Suicide Awareness nonprofits in her name. I guess that kind of means I'm a part time business owner, a part time "donator", and a full time mTurk worker?? lol. I sometimes only work on MTurk for 2 hours a day, but others I could do 8-10. It really just depends on the mood, vibe, and feelings I have going on. If I'm on the computer already, I'm on MTurk, but if I don't feel like doing anything on the computer I typically just try to meet my daily goal of $15.

I guess that's enough about me. I don't want to get too personal.
    Happy Turking Friends!!!

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. purplepotato

purplepotato Lavender Spudkin

Ratings:
    +32,921
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  3. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

Ratings:
    +17,080
    Nice to meet you Megahn!

I'm originally from Michigan and get back there a lot but went to that "other school" (MSU) :) , love dogs and (husband) loves to cook ;)

I'm very, very sorry about your friend.

Hope to see you around the daily thread!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1