Hi all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by samoth84, Dec 14, 2019.

1. samoth84

samoth84 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,778
    Hello.

I have been on here for a couple of months now but realize that I have not introduced myself yet.

I am Thomas. I am originally from Denmark but I have lived in Ohio for almost 12 years now. I already enjoy logging in here everyday to learn and laugh with what I already consider one of the nicest communities I have been a part of. There are some really good people on here, I can tell.

I suffer from what seems like a never ending depression and anxiety issue so working from home on Mturk certainly fits me pretty well; at least for now.

Anyway, hope you all are well and happy holidays to everyone!

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 2
  2. thefantasyicon

thefantasyicon Active Turker

Ratings:
    +584
    What's up Thomas...welcome! What part of Ohio? Bro, I think there are so many of us out here with the same things you are struggling with, if you ever need to shout at me in private I'm here for you. I've dealt with the same for years. Shockingly the one thing that has really made me turn the corner is doing all these surveys that ask how depressed I am! At first they wore me down, and then for some reason I just started powering through them and poof my depression started going away. Not really sure why, just know I got you if you need to talk.

• Love Love x 1
  3. samoth84

samoth84 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,778
    Thank you! I really appreciate it, brother. I'm around 30 minutes west of Cleveland.