1. With the changes to MTurk's payment systems I'm recommending people take a moment to consider securing their on-site banking information from userscripts. TVJS has already been updated to explicitly prevent it from accessing sensitive pages, but workers should strongly consider permanently blacklisting scripts from running on pages containing banking information.

[Guide] Globally Blacklisting Scripts From Running on MTurk's Bank Account Management Pages will show you how.

Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pickles, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Pickles

Pickles New Turker

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm new to the forum (well by actually finally signing up and posting and not just lurking I mean), but not to mturk. I've been a turker since 2010 and have no idea why I waited so long to be social, but alas, I finally bit the bullet and joined here a few months ago. And now I'm finally making my first post! So, hello!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,113
    :wave: Sounds like you've been around the forum for a while so you're probably familiar with the daily thread and the endless fights over what constitutes proper food. :emoji_joy: Feel free to join in. See you around the daily.

3. purplepotato

purplepotato Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,101
    Hi :wave:
    [​IMG]

4. Masterbah

Masterbah Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,424
  5. WimpLo

WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta