Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by joie de vivre, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joie de vivre

joie de vivre Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +2,313
    I started working on Mturk in September 2015 and it was my primary source of income for quite a few months, but I walked away from the grind entirely when I got full time employment outside of the home. Then, last week I had an accident and broke my humerus. The doc says it will be at least 3 months before he clears me to go back to work, so here I am again, staring at Hit Finder and trying to figure out what useful new tools and scripts you ingenious people have come up with while I was gone.

Be patient with me, I'm back on the learning curve and typing with one hand for the time being. I see a lot of surveys in my future.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    Welcome :wave:

Hopefully you will be able to get into the groove of things again but if you can't feel free to ask for help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    Hello, Welcome to TurkerHub, if you haven't already, stop by the daily threads where most of us are. Also feel free to ask any questions one of us will be willing to help:ay:

• Like Like x 1
  4. NBadger

NBadger Mod of Cat Gifs

Ratings:
    +40,241
    Welcome aboard, explorer! I'd just like to say awesome username; the contemporary author Phillip Lopate wrote an excellent nonfiction piece called "Against Joie de Vivre" and it's one of my favourites. :)

...Not that I'm against you, of course. Your name just made me think of it. *ahem*

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.