1. The forum & main site will stay up indefinitely after MTurk shuts down in case anyone needs anything. I assume a handful of things will break after MTurk vaporizes & I'll fix it as fast as I can to keep the two main parts of the site online.
    Dismiss Notice

Hit Finder (MTurk Suite) - text color not changing after selection

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by Fester, May 8, 2025.

  1. Fester

    Fester Turker

    Messages:
    71
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +106
    Just curious if anyone else has this problem: in Hit Finder, usually when selecting the requester's name, hit title, or reward amount, that text will turn purple in Hit Finder. However, in the last month that stopped working for me. I have no idea why that would be.

    I don't understand why @Kadauchi hasn't given one final update to MTurkSuite. I remember him promising he would update it for Firefox like over a year ago on reddit, lol!!!
     
    Last edited: May 8, 2025