Howdy, help us get better at hits.

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Sellametrics, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Sellametrics

Sellametrics New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey Guys, Andrei here.
    I just wanted to introduce myself here and ask if you have any feedbacks or questions on our hits.
    And how we can make them better.

We also want to build more custom qualifications and curious what is a common practice for those hits, since I don't have a worker profile and can't really browse Mturk as a worker.

We want to have 40 easy to pick radio button demographic selections and one text field.
    Does this sounds good?

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2024
  2. Sellametrics

Sellametrics New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Does this makes sense?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2024
  3. bngarr19

bngarr19 Turker

Ratings:
    +17
    Hi! I am interested in doing more of your HITs. I don't have the VIP qualification though and I don't know how to get it. The section of the HITs I can do don't display the image that shows how I am doing on your HITs, it just doesn't load.

4. DuckDuckTurk

DuckDuckTurk Active Turker

Ratings:
    +736
    I have been doing Sellametrics hits for quite a while, I've never had any loading issues or errors with them, the buttons and menus all seem to work good, the only thing I did notice is that there isn't as many tasks to do lately. Idk if that is an MTurk problem but sometimes I'm getting 1 task from Sellametrics then nothing for 2hrs :emoji_laughing: at 0.35c or 0.24c that isn't a whole lot. I'm fine with the cents amount but I feel like there isn't enough coming through for some reason.