I need your help to reverse rejection

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Bouragba, May 8, 2022.

1. Bouragba

Bouragba New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi everyone,

First of all, I wish to apologize to anyone I have intentionally harmed by rejecting her answer. And sorry for my english, it's my second foreign language.

I'm new to MTurk, and made some errors in reviewing many answers of my three studies on live shopping, that i posted yesterday :
    - 3Z3R5YC0P3N80Y7I6M1VVLO5KKRFT3
    - 3CESM1J3EI349MI10Y32OZIRVF3W64
    - 36GJS3V78VQK0V785CT9B018NXWJGX

Since 4 hours, i was triying to reverse the rejection for the person that deserve the compensation, but i find the solution via the CSV file complicated. I contacted the service client of MTurk, but they didn't give me a correct guide. There is a video that can i see to help me to reverse the rejection please ?

Or, do you know ou have you a solution please ?

I contacted the Mturk service client to know if they can cancel all the rejection that i made to be able to check it again manualy. I m waiting the answer.

I'm very sorry, really sorry for my mistake, and i'm working to correct it.

Thank you

Younes

• Like Like x 1
  2. KelKoval78

KelKoval78 Turker

Ratings:
    +71
    I don't know why I didn't see this until now. Thank you for fixing the rejections. (I was one of those lol) so I just wanted to say thank you and it's okay, everyone makes a mistake. I've always been taught my whole life that it's OK to make a mistake that's how we learn, and it's what we do with them that makes the difference. I appreciate the honesty. I appreciate you fixing it., I'm sure everybody does. And thank you for all the hard work that you did to fix it. There are so many new requesters that simply just would not even care enough to even try to fix their own mistake so it speaks volumes and I'll be happy to continue to do work for you.

• Love Love x 1