I used to know how to review the hit and post directly to this forum

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Anna_Morphic, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Anna_Morphic

Anna_Morphic Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,419
    Coming back after three years of not Turking and I can't remember how I used to review the HIT from inside the Mturk window and then export it as a post on this site. I like to review HITs I find on my own that might not be showing on the thread here today, so I'm contributing but not cluttering up the daily thread. I'm sure there was a way to click and then do a simple review based only on the time spent and pay, and I think it came from a popup that showed all the HITs I had done that day.

If someone could refresh my memory on what button to push or what extension to run that would be so helpful.

2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,178
    You want to install MTS. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mturk-suite/iglbakfobmoijpbigmlfklckogbefnlf

You may have been using TurkerViewJS as a script, but that is not really supported anymore and the functionality was rolled into MTS.

3. Anna_Morphic

Anna_Morphic Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +1,419
    Thank you! I had MTS installed but also a bunch of other scripts from the past and TurkerViewJTS was one of them. I turned off Tampermonkey and so I think now MTS might be the only thing running. I will play around with that.

• Like Like x 1