Issue with Panda Crazy

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by SunlitSunflower, Jun 21, 2018.

1. SunlitSunflower

SunlitSunflower baby head

Ratings:
    +36,431
    Panda crazy is strange right now for me. There are spots in it that I can't click to start a task. It just wont start it if I try. But I can move the task to a different spot and start it then. It also wont recognize that it's there when I try to add it to a new group. Is this a common issue I need to work through or is it osmething I need to figure out how to fix?

2. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    Is it not responding at all when you click "collect"? Does the color change and you're just not seeing the search number count up or is there nothing?

3. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    The color does not change and it does not start counting up. I can drag it to a new spot in the listing and then start the collection and it works then.

I have shut it down and started it back up. It is in it's own window and not in a tab. There are no other tabs on that window and it is still in focus. There are just some areas that in the groups that I can not click to start.

4. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    I don't think I've seen that before. I don't know, sorry

The only thing I can think of is if you have a large number of jobs saved in there, you might consider deleting some, but I don't know if that would affect it like that.

5. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    I have 11 c-sats in that group and I have to drag the task to the top of the row to start it to collection. It also just doesn't show up in the wanting to add it to a grouping. I have no idea. Thanks though!

6. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    And to top it off, it's only working like that in the group tabs. The normal main tab works just fine.

7. WildFlower

WildFlower Survey Slinger FF Champion II

Ratings:
    +4,950
    Have you re-installed it or deleted it and installed it again to see if that fixes it? Don't forget to back everything up beforehand.

8. SunlitSunflower

Ratings:
    +36,431
    I'll try that and make sure that back everything up too! Thank you! I'll report back if this helps but it may be a while as I'm still on the clock for turking. I'll do it durning turk after hours!

9. WildFlower

WildFlower Survey Slinger FF Champion II

Ratings:
    +4,950
    Good, hopefully it helps. FYI, it would take maybe 3 minutes max to back up, delete, install again, and import your stuff back into Panda Crazy. Very quick process.

• Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1
  10. marcusdavvid

marcusdavvid Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +5,187
    They seem to disappear a few days later, though probably would be best to backup them so you can keep your batches organized.