It's time to tell thank

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JosephKarne, Sep 29, 2019.

1. JosephKarne

JosephKarne New Turker

Ratings:
    +16
    It's time, it's time for me to present myself as fucking french frog, or newbies FFF.... Yes, it's time after all the time I took to read your advices, comments or jokes; it's time to tell a hugge thank to a very awesome community without which i would not have understood as fast as I did the "Mturk betting place".... When end of last august I decided to try, I had the chance to be accepted fast (it's a chance I think). With all the advices I found here I understood how to build my profile, how to use the scripts and... a lot more... Next step will be learning how to write my own scripts and of course if they are useful, share with the community .... So again thank to all of you.... particular thank to mister @ChrisTurk

after 5 weeks here comes first results....

Annotation 2019-09-29 234048.jpg

From France, of course as non US worker I think the place is not exactly as alive as it is for you in US; but they're still a lot to do... Of course, as non US worker, amazon gift card payment as only solution to withdrawn earnings is not fair; but I'm only 5 weeks old! I hope in few months I will have the possibility to use Hyper-wallet... But today the real path to the hyper-wallet is an accurate job. From the 2cents batch to the 10cents batch it's a matter of time....

To finish, hope my English is understandable... I learned during journeys in Europe (never went in US) and as far as I know I never met two persons with the same accent and same way of using English speaking....from Belfast to Zagreb, from Paris to Rome English speaking is so diverse that I can easily tell it's a very alive language....

Have a nice day in US ... Have a nice night in Europe, Have a nice time wherever you are.... FFF also called Josepf Karne also called ?????

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  2. blmpclrk

blmpclrk Active Turker FF Champion

Ratings:
    +140
    Welcome to the forum and glad you found your way here. Your English is great. It's even better than I see from people that do not even know anything BUT English. Best of luck with your turking and, as I'm sure you already know, most of the action is in the daily thread.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. JosephKarne

JosephKarne New Turker

Ratings:
    +16
    Thanx @blmcplrk for your Welcome....Yes I like the daily thread, it helps me to have a better understanding of turk Community.... FFF JK
    Capture.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Tundra Thundra

Ratings:
    +17,080
    [​IMG]

Welcome! See you on the daily thread!

• Like Like x 1
  5. JosephKarne

JosephKarne New Turker

Ratings: