mTurk not connecting to Turkerview?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by digmydreams, Mar 8, 2018.

1. digmydreams

digmydreams Turker

Ratings:
    +311
    Hey guys,

I'm having an issue with Turkerview. From the dashboard on mTurk, I can review HITs just fine and it says my review has been added. However, those reviews have stopped posting to my Turkerview profile. Also, if I go back to edit a review from the dashboard, I get a message on the Turkerview page that says, "You can't edit reviews of others." I've logged out of everything and back in, restarted my computer, reinstalled the script.

Has anyone had this happen or does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    dunno @ChrisTurk did you ban her TV account after she spammed all the reviews?

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Ana*

Ana* H&R Blockhead

Ratings:
    +27,162
    Nobody was a fan of the way too many at once

4. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Nah her reviews should still get added they just don't export to the daily thread.. I guess keyword is SHOULD lol

@digmydreams I added you to a filter because your reviews were being sent en masse to our daily thread & it didn't seem like you were meaning to do it but it should only effect like 1/2 of your reviews anyway o_O definitely not all of them, so good chance I broke some shit in the filtering logic LOL

• LOL LOL x 1
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
  5. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    @digmydreams try to review something >$10/hr avg and <$10/hr avg & lemme know if they're BOTH broken or just the <$10/hr ones are.. I think it should only be the low wage ones but tbh I could have just busted the whole thing.. kinda unlikely though it works for everyone else o_O

7. digmydreams

digmydreams Turker

Ratings:
    +311
    Ah man, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize it posted to the forum like that! :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. digmydreams

digmydreams Turker

Ratings:
    +311
    Will do. Thanks!

9. digmydreams

digmydreams Turker

Ratings:
    +311
    I tried reviewing both ranges like you said and none of them are working. If it's too much trouble don't worry about it. I just thought it was something I could fix on my end.

• Like Like x 1
  10. billy

billy Active Turker

Ratings:
    +544
    Sorry to jump into this thread but it seems relevant to me, I forget to click the "Don't share" button when I am reviewing older hits that probably have disappeared.
    Is there a way to have it auto clicked? I don't want to spam your daily thread with stuff that is not active.