[Please Help!] Need some guidance

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by ALBERT L CUMMINS, Jan 22, 2021.

1. ALBERT L CUMMINS

ALBERT L CUMMINS New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    My 4th day here. Started out doing the task of collecting email addresses for $0.01. Moved on over to doing surveys. Received a $0.52 bonus payment for completing a survey.

I have been searching for tasks that will build my HITS rating. Not much luck. When I run MTurk Suite for HITS it turns up a blank page. So I have been manually searching. Time consuming.

I am seeing tasks that require Qualification. What should I get? I love transcription.

Any suggestions on what tasks/projects that a new Turker can complete to get successful HITS.

Thank you!

2. receipt rejector

receipt rejector Active Turker

Ratings:
    +95
    Open the Qualifeye page on this site. ABC: Always Be Qual-ing. MLDataLabeller drops a lot of HITs and doesn't reject much.

Cloud Research "CR Research Group #1" is the qual for paying surveys--search around for discussion about that.

I don't know what the transcription scene is like right now, but there are other companies that focus on that, if you have the skills and the foot pedal. Maybe SpeechPad? Rev? Upwork? I don't know if those even exist anymore. Good luck!