New to Mturk! Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LastDitchLena, Dec 7, 2021.

1. LastDitchLena

LastDitchLena New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi everyone! I'm trying to find reliable sources of income as I move into a camper trailer full-time. My goal is to save money by living cheaply and eventually buy land to start an orchard retreat. I'm an orchardist/farmer by trade. :)

I'm hoping Mturk can be a good supplement while I work odd jobs and perhaps find a full-time work-from-home position. If anyone has any advice or thoughts I am always looking for ideas!

Anyway I am presently in my 10-day probationary period and learning the ropes while also trying to juggle with the extensions/scripts to understand how best to use Mturk. I hope this forum helps me find my way.

Nice to meet you all!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  2. lemonbar_ēfiSHē'nädō

lemonbar_ēfiSHē'nädō New Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi there, @LastDitchLena !

I'm sitting in a boat near yours, looking to one day have my own plot of a few acres in the city to have an urban farm (with a healthy orchard!).
    Seeing as its been about 20 days since you posted, I'd be super interested in any updates you'd feel like sharing here about your experience past the 10-day probationary (I'm currently on day 4, reading newbguides and script downloading like a mad hatter)....

I've decided to start here:
    https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/your-first-1000-hits.23/

Supplementing with hardcore forum lurking for more tips and tricks...

Here's to slow and steady.

[​IMG]