Newbie Intro

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ijohnna4, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ijohnna4

Ijohnna4 New Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    [​IMG]
    Good morning, my name is Johnna (pronounced like John with a "nah" on the end). I'm a 54-year-old April Fool who needs to make at least a part-time income to help with tuition payments and much-needed home renovations that will be occurring later this Spring.
    I am a Christ-Follower who loves to sing His praises... A LOT. So much so, I'd do it for a living if that were possible! Since it is not at this juncture, I work. I'm good with the written word, so editing or writing assignments would be good for me as well as the other activities listed on mTurk.
    QUESTION: How long does it usually take to get approved for an mTurk account? I have had an Amazon account for more than 10 years, so I thought my mTurk account would be approved quickly, like in 24 hours, but it has been three days. Any thoughts?

2. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave: I don't remember how long it took to get my account approved but I think it was the better part of a week or something like that. If you have any other questions pop on over to the daily thread and someone will surely be able to answer your questions. Hope you have fun here and make some good money!
    [​IMG]

3. Ijohnna4

Ijohnna4 New Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    GreenMachine8, thanks for the welcome! I guess I was a bit impatient for my account to be approved because as soon as I asked, I got approved. [​IMG]

4. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    Welcome to Turkerhub, come join us in the daily thread and feel free to ask questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.