1. API Information

The TurkerView API page has instructions as well as contact information for support in getting set up with our new API infrastructure.

You can also email us directly at hello@turkerview.com if you run into any problems!

Dismiss Notice

No time like right now

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by urtho9, Sep 14, 2018.

1. urtho9

urtho9 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +708
    Hi, found Turkerview from Reddit and ended up making my way over here. Fairly new to doing this, at just about 10 days. Unfortunately I was one of those people who had their approval % wrecked by Synapse several days ago so trying to learn what requesters to avoid so I can keep that from happening again. Doing this to pay for hobbies and stuff needed around the house primarily, outside of this I am a low level mental health professional with a wife and 1 year old daughter. :) Happy turking

• Like Like x 2
  2. urtho9

urtho9 Active Turker

Ratings:
    +708
    Forgot to mention, I work overnights at a mental health assisted living facility so I tend to be on at some wacky hours.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +106,243
    Dealing with requesters that reject like that can be rough to figure out :( Hopefully you fix your approval rating either way.

Oh and welcome

[​IMG]

4. ThisPoorGuy

ThisPoorGuy ThisPoorMod

Ratings:
    +55,682
    Hey there! Welcome to the hub! Feel free to stop in to the daily thread and ask questions. We're usually a friendly bunch :)

5. Buntastic

Buntastic Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +17,999
    [​IMG]

Welcome!

6. Sunlite

Sunlite Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,084

Hey- welcome to to Turker Hub [​IMG]