1. With the changes to MTurk's payment systems I'm recommending people take a moment to consider securing their on-site banking information from userscripts. TVJS has already been updated to explicitly prevent it from accessing sensitive pages, but workers should strongly consider permanently blacklisting scripts from running on pages containing banking information.

[Guide] Globally Blacklisting Scripts From Running on MTurk's Bank Account Management Pages will show you how.

Dismiss Notice

Not receiving bonuses

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by NoelC, Dec 8, 2019.

1. NoelC

NoelC Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    I've done several hits for requester "zhou yu" titled "Let's recommend and get recommendation". They say there will be a bonus of up to $2 for completing the hit, but I have not received anything except for the 25 cents standard pay for the hit. Has anybody else done any of these hits and received a bonus?

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,005
    I haven't, but I looked through their requester page9https://turkerview.com/requesters/A6G2I6O4317JD-zhou-yu) and see a mix of payed and unpaid bonuses. I'd probably send an email if you haven't seen them after 2-3 weeks. :dunno: