P9J Rejections

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by wallyk, Sep 29, 2023.

1. wallyk

wallyk New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
  2. wallyk

wallyk New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,
    I'm new at Mturk and had a few run ins that cost me.

First, I did a bunch of insurance claim forms for P9J. There were specific fields that had to be transcribed. Of the 10 or 15 fields per HIT, usually one or two were missing. The HIT paid 3 cents. In the missing fields there was a box to put "no data" I did this and out of maybe 40 HITs I worked, 29 were rejected. Well I don't complain about the 29 x 3 cents (87 cents unpaid) but the 29 rejection rate dropped my rejection where I was really low on the good work. Plus this requester P9J got the benefit of all the work which was proper and they didn't pay. I complained to Amazon but no dice, this is not something they do. I sent an email to P9J for every rejection and no reply.
    Have you had similar experiences?
    Wally

3. Squatcobbler

Squatcobbler Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,789
    why did I get an alert for this post? :emoji_thinking:

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. stargazer66

stargazer66 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I had a similar experience a couple of years ago. I had done some HITs for a requester I don't remember the name of, but I did like 30 HITs and they rejected 90% of them for something minor and here it is YEARS later and I am just getting to 98.7%. I still need another .3% to get to 99% and open up more possibilities. That'll take another year I suppose. :emoji_neutral_face: