Panda Crazy and Hit Scraper

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by Karen Jones, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Karen Jones

Karen Jones New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I have looked everywhere and tried everything. When I attempt a HIT on Hit Scraper or Hit Forker, but don't get it, I used to come up with a regular turk amazon page that says no HITS available for that HIT, but the panda buttons would appear and and I could could choose select once (I only do surveys). No it goes to a page saying I missed the HIT, but it goes to the beginning pages of all surveys. What am I missing guys? Can anyone point me to the right direction?

2. WildFlower

WildFlower Survey Slinger FF Champion II

Ratings:
    +4,950
  3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Haha, alrighty welcome to TurkerHub!

Sorry for the crazy posts on this thread, where you put it is only meant for certain kinds of posts so try not to make threads in that forum haha :)

As far as the issue you're experiencing, its just how worker is. I'm not personally sure if other script authors have fixes/workarounds in place but hopefully someone who knows can drop in with a link if they do.

4. ThisPoorGuy

ThisPoorGuy ThisPoorMod

Ratings:
    +81,571
    Hit Forker has buttons on the right hand side to send the HIT to Panda Crazy. The little P and O, P sets an ongoing panda, O sets a panda going with the Once flag set.

Honestly, it's the reason I decided to fork/steal/modify Hit Finder ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. NBadger

NBadger Mod of Cat Gifs

Ratings:
    +40,241
    Worker redirects to a page that doesn't have the GID, hence the lack of buttons. See the instructions for adding a GID to PC/HC here: https://turkerhub.com/posts/486614/

6. arizsooner

arizsooner Turker

Ratings:
    +15
    I usually try to stumble around and get scripts and other aids to work on my own. I finally figured out how to load Pandas on Panda Crazy using Hit Forker. However, I was doing a survey with a video and sound when Panda Crazy grabbed a HIT a started playing music in my ear buds so loud that my ears still hurt. Can someone please tell me how to control the volume on Panda Crazy? This is somewhat urgent for me. I do not want to lose more of my hearing. Thanks in Advance.

7. UCOTC

UCOTC Active Turker

Ratings:
    +612
    in the upper left corner there is a adjustable volume control slider to the left of the boxed word "jobs"

You can also mute any individual Panda either by right clicking on the border so it becomes dashed, or clicking details and looking for the button at the bottom left of the details