Participants Wanted for Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker Interviews

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by AFBUERCHER, Mar 30, 2023.

1. AFBUERCHER

AFBUERCHER New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone,

I am an artist and I am conducting a research study on the experiences of workers on Amazon Mechanical Turk. I am looking for participants who are currently active on the platform to share their thoughts and opinions in a one-on-one interview.

The interview will be conducted by zoom and will take approximately take 45'-1h. The questions will focus on your experiences working on Amazon Mechanical Turk, including your motivations for joining the platform, the types of tasks you typically complete, and any challenges or issues you have encountered.

Participants will be compensated for their time and effort 35$/h. The information gathered from the interviews will be used to for the purpose of the art project.

If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please send me a private message with your availability and preferred interview format. I would be happy to provide more information and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for considering this opportunity to share your experiences as an Amazon Mechanical Turk worker!

Best, AFB

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  2. THIRUNAGARU RAVI KIRAN

THIRUNAGARU RAVI KIRAN New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I am Interesting do your work.

3. Mona

Mona New Turker

Ratings:
    +9
    35.00 an hour for an interview really?? hmmm

4. malysa

malysa Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +5,936
    Can you tell us what kind of art project this is? Is it an article, a book, a documentary?

5. Calyrica

Calyrica Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,422
    Hi! I've been turking off and on for about 10 years now. I'm active part time right now, though I've been quiet on the forums since last April. I'm definitely interested in chatting with you and can tell you a lot about how the platform as changed over the past decade as well.