People actually make "good money" on Turk?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PerseidsGirl, Sep 25, 2019.

1. PerseidsGirl

PerseidsGirl New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi, all. I've started grinding -- hours -- and I've made about $9. That won't pay the electric bill. I haveta figure out TurkWorld (scarier than WestWorld) soon or I'll be in the dark.

For you willing Masters out there, please drop hints or suggestions on this noob, so I can make "good money" too. Thank you and see you in the forums!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. purplepotato

purplepotato Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,377
    Welcome to the forum! Most of the action happens in the daily threads, feel free to stop by :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. IcyTundra

IcyTundra Active Turker

Ratings:
    +263
    Hi and welcome!!! I'm still super-new myself, (even though I did some Turking in the past) I've found it helpful to just try to learn one new thing each day and then do your HITs. This may seem obvious, but I've found that focusing on small things at first and then building on those so it doesn't become overwhelming is helpful. For example, one day spend a little bit of time with scripts and then the next on qualifying for HITS, etc, etc. You will also find a lot of really great people in the Daily Threads who are awesome and keep you going. It takes awhile and some determination, but so far my electric bill is on. So welcome!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  4. PerseidsGirl

PerseidsGirl New Turker

Ratings:
    +3
  5. PerseidsGirl

PerseidsGirl New Turker

Ratings:
    +3