Please Help with Watchers/ PRE Rate

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Imani Lang, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Imani Lang

Imani Lang Active Turker

Ratings:
    +116
    upload_2022-3-18_11-57-32.png

Can anyone tell me what a PRE rate is and how it affects how many HITs I catch? I started the panda manager to catch more HITs. Also does the Watchers page affect how many I get? upload_2022-3-18_11-59-21.png

2. laby

laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +31,324
    PRE stands for page request error it happens when you are trying to access the site too many times in a given period. 65 active pandas are way way too many. Any more than 4 or 5 going at once will drastically reduce the chances of catching any of them.

I would probably up the pay for your watchers so it doesn't end up just trying to catch all the mediocre stuff and/or end up with a bunch of low paid hits. I usually have an tv watcher with a higher wage and no min and max which I adjust throughout the day depending on how much it's trying to catch and if I'm feeling overwhelmed. Sometimes I use more than one tv watcher. You can add with the button with the plus on the right hand side. So I might have one at like $18 with no min or max and then another at $14 with a $3 min and then another at $12 with a $5 minimum. And you can always adjust so if it's a slow day and it doesn't seem to be catching much you can lower hourly wages a little until you feel like you are getting an acceptable level of work.

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Imani Lang

Imani Lang Active Turker

Ratings:
    +116
    I kept a few pandas out of like the hundred I had. I dont see where to add another TV watcher though. EDIT: Nevermind i see it.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
  4. laby

laby Survey Slinger Former MTG MotM TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +31,324
    upload_2022-3-18_13-48-9.png

• Love Love x 1