Question from a Newbie (CR Research Group #1)

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by jwwong90, Jul 30, 2021.

1. jwwong90

jwwong90 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'm still on my 10 day probation on MTurk. I've been reading up TV and a few other forums about how to start out and I'm still a bit confused. I'm only getting these $0.01-$0.03 HITs so far to build up my approval rating, and I've done all the qualifications on Qualifye each day. I have 2 main questions:

1. CR Research Group #1
    I was searching through some older posts about "CR Research Group #1" Qualification. The older posts suggest that there used to be a $0.30 survey from SurveyComet that would allow me to get that qualification, but it doesn't exist anymore.

I couldn't find any other posts about a solution to this, and the last thread that talked about the CR Research Group #1 was back in March 2021. Can someone point me to the right direction? I apologize for my ignorance! Thank you all for your patience.

2. Building up my HITs to 500 and 1000
    Which HITS should I be settling for to achieve this? I've read that I shouldn't be looking at the $/hour rate and just focus on reaching those milestones. I've been trying to maximize my 100 HITs per day by choosing the high approval rate Requesters. Is there any other strategy I'm missing to becoming a long-term Turker?

2. jim718181

jim718181 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,515
    1. I have no idea
    2. Eran Hazout 35VN5BQM7U1VJ8J1DIHIVS5IJLUJ5E to build numbers
    3. Good luck

3. jwwong90

jwwong90 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you so much for your help!