Queuebicle Glitch?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by JCat93, Mar 7, 2022.

1. JCat93

JCat93 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi! Sorry if this isn't quite the right place for this, I'm just a little irritated and a lot confused. I've been using Queuebicle for a few weeks now with pretty good success but I've noticed that the timer on it is... off. I've just lost out on around $15 worth of hits (busy Monday, ha) because the timer on the Queubicle program wasn't correct. In one case I only noticed a hit was expiring when it had 10 seconds left on it because I happened to be on my queue on the website itself. In another instance, I was in the middle of an $8 task when it unexpectedly closed on me. In both instances I still had, according to Queuebicle, over 30 minutes of time available on each task. Granted I realized after that one of said hits had a 27% approval rating, so maybe this was a blessing lol.The screenshots below show what I'm talking about, according to Queubicle I had about 30 mins left, but the HIT actually timed out... Screenshots were taken seconds apart.

Is this a me thing? Is there some way to fix this? Or maybe I'm somehow completely misunderstanding how the timer on Queuebicle works? Pretty disappointed in how much I lost out on, though it's also partially my fault as well for not paying closer attention. TIA!

Attached Files:

2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,215
    Usually times on QBC are off only by a couple of seconds from Mturk, not minutes. Your QBC may not be synching correctly. You can force it to sync by pressing the Sync button in the bottom left Queue Manager.

As for why it is not syncing, this is a question for @CT

Edit: forum does not like my large image. I threw it up on Imgur. If you don't want to open it, it just shows that the times being only a couple seconds off, not minutes.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
  3. JCat93

JCat93 New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll give that a try and see if it helps, thanks!