[Please Help!] repeat batch HITs

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by marsumane, Jun 29, 2017.

1. marsumane

marsumane New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    What do you guys think? I did a batch the other day and reached the max that I could do for that batch. It told me that I could not do any more hits in this group. I quit, got paid, etc. I see the same one up today. Has the same max listed in the description (20) but it's not limiting me from doing more. Is the max of 20 per posting of this HIT and this is in fact a new batch with a new max of 20 hits per person or should I not do any more since I did 20 from the last batch two days prior?

2. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    It really depends on the batch and the requester. If you aren't sure either mention the specific requester and perhaps someone will know or email the requester.

3. marsumane

marsumane New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm looking at Edina for this case. Any insigiht on them?

4. Randomacts

Randomacts Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +124,073
    I don't know. I haven't done their hits before. You can try asking in the daily thread seeing how people are being lazy and not leaving it today. (they are bad about that)

5. HarryHood

HarryHood Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +4,205
    I would think if it doesn't give you that capped message it is most likely a separate batch posting, but I've never done any HITs from that req. and don't take my word for it. I'd hate for you to get 20 rejections because you listened to me.

6. SAJ

SAJ Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +51,479
    Have you sent them a message?

7. Nacho Ferret

Nacho Ferret Active Turker

Ratings:
    +338
    Without direct response from the requester, the only thing you can go off is your interpretation of the instructions and your risk tolerance. You could try looking at Turkopticon but it isn't loading for me, I guess it's dead? o_O

8. bttrflyyy

bttrflyyy Turker

Ratings:
    +123
    I have done a few for them and I think that each category music, movies, star wars, disney would be a limit of 20 for each as they want variety. But I may also shoot them a message and double check so you don't get rejections.

9. marsumane

marsumane New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    This is more what I was guessing. I did another one to test the waters. I can risk a single rejection since I have so far so far. Next time though, I'll probably just shoot them a message.

Thanks for the replies guys!

10. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    I assume she's right, but quoting just in case she's not so you know who to go after. :emoji_sweat_smile:

You can do 20 in each category from past discussion on these HITs.

• LOL LOL x 2
  11. NBadger

NBadger Mod of Cat Gifs

Ratings:
    +40,241
    Your faith in me, as always, is truly inspiring :emoji_thinking:

But yes, it's 20 per category period, but no limit across category. I'm well over 20 hits from her and no rejects.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Today I Learned Today I Learned x 1