1. API Information

The TurkerView API page has instructions as well as contact information for support in getting set up with our new API infrastructure.

You can also email us directly at hello@turkerview.com if you run into any problems!

Dismiss Notice

Returned but not returned HIT

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by Karen Jones, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Karen Jones

Karen Jones New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Today I received a rejection that puzzled me. It was a distinctive title, and I remember looking at the reviews and returned via the Turkerview Return button. So I was confused about the rejection. On the Turkerview page for that day, the HIT is not listed. But it is listed on the Amazon HIT history. This concerns me quite a bit, as you can imagine. Anybody else have this happen?

2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +88,883
    Do you have the HIT info so I can 2x check if the return review went through?

Generally TV gets a few hundred return reviews every day & this is the first report of anything like this happening so my guess would be it's unrelated to TV but if MTurk made significant changes to the button layouts/forms it could potentially happen.. pretty unlikely though since it does check for the presence of the "return" marker :eek:

3. Memnoch

Memnoch New Turker

Ratings:
    +4
    This is extremely concerning. I have several HITS that I "review and returned" Saturday and Sunday that are now showing as "Abandoned". I have NEVER had an abandoned HIT and now I have a half-dozen over a weekend. Something is seriously wrong.

EDIT: Now it's showing a Noah HIT that was marked "Abandoned" yesterday as "Paid". WTF is going on?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019