Review "Rules"?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by xSnowyFields, Feb 16, 2020.

1. xSnowyFields

xSnowyFields New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I have searched all over and can't find an answer to this. Are users supposed to be reviewing a requester's HIT only once regardless of how many of that same HIT they have done? For example, SocialCat's "Categorize a Social Media Post" HIT. I noticed there are multiple reviews for the same HIT from the same user. I'm not sure if that is normal for batches since it often is going to differ in times and therefore pay rate or if there should still only be one from each user. I noticed each day you complete the same HIT that it does show up in the TukerView Dashboard to review again.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +11,092
    There aren't really any rules surrounding this. You are fine to review the same hit twice if the system will let you. It just won't let you review a hit from the same requester with the same title more than once a day. It was a while back, but I vaguely remember CT said he interested in what that data looked like.

You will find people have some strong opinions about reviewing batches. Nobody really cares about the ones that everyone knows about, but it can get a little heated when someone reviews someone's favorite relatively unknown batch. There are also no rules concerning this, but it is something to be aware of.

• Like Like x 5
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. A6_Foul_Out

A6_Foul_Out Organic Meme Panda TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +23,954
    nah

CLICKY

/s

• LOL LOL x 1
    • 5/5 Pay 5/5 Pay x 1
    • WOW WOW x 1