Schedule a HIT with me? Less than 10 mins, $4

Discussion in 'Requesters' started by Sharon Mozgai, Dec 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sharon Mozgai

Sharon Mozgai New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    Hi Everyone! I'm looking for participants for my research. It's takes less than 10 minutes and pays $4.You can see me on the requester thread looking how to best connect with participants and it was suggested that I try to connect with you here.

About me - I'm a researcher studying conversation and I need to chat with people for about 5-6 minutes about a recent hotel stay. The is anonymous ( I don't want your name or any other personal information about you) and I record AUDIO ONLY using Zencastr. If you'd like to connect to schedule a conversation - please email me at studies@anticipant.ai where we can work out the details

We can set up a time today or later in the week and I'll send you a personalized HIT via Mturk. Also, I launch HITS on MTURK with the title "Anonymous! Quick! $4 for 8 minute Zencastr chat. AUDIO ONLY. Have you stayed in a Hotel in the last year?" when I don't have anyone scheduled, if you'd like to look for that.

Thanks!
    Sharon

• Love Love x 2
  2. Sharon Mozgai

Sharon Mozgai New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    Hi BADPANDA, what is that you posted above? I'm wondering how this is related to my post :). I'm new to this forum and still learning.

3. BadPanda

BadPanda Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +54,826
    I'm not sure how this HIT got posted here. Somehow it got routed to the wrong thread.... Sorry about that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sharon Mozgai

Sharon Mozgai New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    No worries at all, I was just very confused! Thanks for responding!

5. Sharon Mozgai

Sharon Mozgai New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    HI SAMANT - did you mean to post this here? Things have been routing to the wrong thread

6. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
    Thread has been moved from the daily section to the requester section.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    Hahaha, ok so we've got ourselves a bit of a weird & funky system setup. The daily thread section is more of a all-in-one spot for the current day. Think of each thread as our temporary office space for the day. Forum software is kinda rudimentary, so every day we move to the next thread to declutter & start fresh. Keeps content semi-relevant (since most HITs don't stick around more than a few hours) and keeps clutter down.

Folks come in, talk about work, watercooler stuff, whatever. You can post your announcement in that thread but starting a new thread will hijack all our automated tools (like exporting of good HITs, which is what you see users doing above) and reroute them to the newest thread in the daily section.

Its better to make yourself an all-in-one static content announcement thread in this Requester section and then link to it a few times a day (or let one of us know when you'd like it to be linked and we can set that up for ya) that way you can "get the word out" to the masses (who tend to congregate on the Daily thread) but keeps your stuff nice & organized.

Maybe its not a perfect system.. I think there's definitely room for improvement after today haha. Don't feel bad, its not intuitive and this is like the 2nd time today we've broken it HAHA.

Sorry if this doesn't make perfect sense, kinda writing on the fly as I'm trying to finish up work!

• Like Like x 3
  8. thlinks

thlinks Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +814
    I was actually just got back from vacation, and had a unique time in the hotels. Maybe you're interested?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sharon Mozgai

Sharon Mozgai New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    Thanks for the help!!!!

10. Sharon Mozgai

Sharon Mozgai New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    Yes, please email me at studies@anticipant.ai and we can work out the details! :)

11. Calyrica

Calyrica Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,422
    Hi! I went to the Wisconsin Dells a week and a half ago for a trip and stayed with a few friends in a nice suite close to the Kalahari (5 minutes drive / 14 minutes walk). I've also been on two out-of-state business trips (stayed at a Marriott by myself each time) this past spring. I am free most any time during the day.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sharon Mozgai

Sharon Mozgai New Turker

Ratings:
    +25
    Yes, please email me at studies@anticipant.ai and we can work out the details! :)

13. DikDik

DikDik Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,637
    To anyone wary about doing this HIT, it was great! @Sharon Mozgai is super nice and the whole process went smoothly

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Turkmom86

Turkmom86 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +6,652
    Can't wait, I'll be doing my hit in half hour!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  15. Tripsa

Tripsa ┴ɹᴉdsɐ

Ratings:
    +30,588
  16. Stan21

Stan21 New Turker

Ratings:
    +14

17. Stan21

Stan21 New Turker

Ratings:
    +14
    You have done a great job thus so far. I am a new worker and you technical work and solutions are appreciated.

All The Best,

Stan

• Like Like x 1
  18. TheRevolutionHasBegun

TheRevolutionHasBegun Active Turker

Ratings:
    +95
    Just sent you an email; hopefully I'll hear back from you soon.