[Please Help!] See missing quals in Panda, resume collection?

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by texnguy, Feb 25, 2022.

1. texnguy

texnguy Turker

Ratings:
    +7
    Good morning! Hopefully this is just something I'm not seeing due to lack of sleep...

When I add hits into Panda and they turn purple, is there a way to see which qualifications I am missing, and how to quickly obtain them?

Also, once I've obtained the needed qualifications, will the collector resume on its own, or do I have to remove it and add it back in? Thank you!

2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,178
    I can't speak to Panda Crazy as I have not used it, but if you want to see what qualifications a HIT needs, you can easily search for it https://turkerview.com/requesters/

upload_2022-2-25_14-14-57.png

3. texnguy

texnguy Turker

Ratings:
    +7
  4. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,178
    No those are not clickable. They are just there to inform you what is needed.

Just keep an eye on QualifEye. That is how I picked up the qual. More or less, yes, for most qualification tests you need to be around as it is up to the requester to set the duration. Some expire, some stay up forever. But most tests are up for days so check daily if you can. If you leave the tab open and allow notifications, it will pop a little red bubble anytime there is an update. Also, scroll to the bottom of that page and keep on eye the HITs section. That is more fluid. Try to do everything you can as they come up.

If you take a test and want to see your score, click through the link again and your score will be on the page before you start. Then you can use the step from my previous post to check to see if your score is what they are looking for. If you do a qual HIT, you will just have to wait and see if they assign you the qualification.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022