[Please Help!] Sorry we couldn’t find that page, strange.... the page you were looking for is not here...

Discussion in 'Help & Guides' started by tsync, Feb 15, 2020.

1. tsync

tsync New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    When I submit MLDataLabeler HIT's very ofter Mturk shows me this error page, it's getting really frustrating.
    I'm using HIT Forker and JR Panda Crazy, Palemoon browser, Win 10...
    What causes this error?
    HIT error?
    Userscript error?
    Is this some kind of throttling mechanism?

I have an impression that this error is shown when I work faster...
    I don't see any PRE's...
    I have read somewhere that this kind of error is caused by double-click on Submit button, I tried to tab-tab-tab... and to click "Enter" when "Submit" button is highlighted and still I receive this error. I still under impression that happens more ofter when I mouse click on "Submit" button (usually every second time, sometimes every time!)

Please help, I don't know what is going on...

Thanks in advance!

2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,284
    It seems like you meant to link a screenshot to an error page, but I don't see it. f you can post a screenshot or the text of the error message it'll be easier to figure out what the problem is.

3. purplepotato

purplepotato Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +14,077
    I believe the title of the thread is the error message - is that correct @tsync?

Is it possible that the hits are expiring? If you're queuing them up with PC and they have short timers, you may just be running out of time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,284
    I noticed that while I was coming to look at the tag. :emoji_sweat_smile: Thanks.

• Love Love x 1
  5. WillowWolf

WillowWolf Slinger of Surveys

Ratings:
    +7,394
    Some MLD HITs don't work properly unless done in the Chrome browser. There was a big problem with this error message coming up last year with some of their HITs. Someone at Amazon was looking into it, but I never followed up with her about it. Try using Chrome, and see if that helps.

• Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 1