Stay Classy Turkerhub!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Punikano, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punikano

Punikano New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Good Evening.

I'm not much of a talker on forums and I tend to only be a lurker but hello~! This intro post will not follow any order and probably loop-de-loop like Sonic running.

I happen to take interest in turking after walking my friend spend countless of hours doing it. Do I have any clear idea of how to turk even looking at the FAQs? Nope, but jumping into quests without any clue is like, 100% fun.

I don't know my personality code so I'm going to make up one, AWSM (awesome.)

I figured this would be something to do till I got my feet back into the job market. I tend to take surveys while watching for online matches in fighting games. I also staff anime conventions from time to time but this will be my final year after a ten-year span of convention staffing.

I'm a dork in the kindest way possible! Most of the time are spent trying to make my friends laugh or sketching when I get a creative itch. Um, I have a background in visual art and spent way too many years in retail. My mind is full of references to whatever Best Buy showed on TV during my time there and the twenty something years of anime, manga, video games, and comedy movies and shows.

I really enjoy music! I save a lot of listening playlists on Youtube & Spotify. So I would love to learn new music and share some! HERE IS ONE:

My plan was to use "I" under 150 times in this post.

Life Goal? Probably have a comic of my own and NOT TO GET HIT BY THAT DAMN BLUE SHELL.

I'll try my best to talk and not lurk! Until then...

[​IMG]

2. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    For not being a talker that's a heck of an introduction. Couldn't resist messing with ya bit. Anyways Welcome to the Hub :wave: I think you'll fit right in and you will have a lot of fun making friends and some money while your at it. I hope to see you around the daily thread and look forward to getting to know you better. If you are ever a little lost or have any questions someone in the daily thread will more than likely have an answer for you!
    [​IMG]

3. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Welcome to the hub :wave: If you haven't already found it, check out the music thread. There has been some stuff shared there recently.

[​IMG]

4. Sleeping Dog

Sleeping Dog Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,008
  5. WimpLo

WimpLo Survey Slingin' Batch Masta Former MTG MotM

Ratings:
    +73,369
    Great intro! I hope you'll pop into the Daily Thread and say hello! :)

6. gurlondrums

gurlondrums Cracker of the Step Whip

Ratings:
    +76,023
  7. Punikano

Punikano New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    I'll do my best to talk in the daily posts. I'm really bad at keeping up with forums :emoji_tired_face: but yeah!!! Thanks for having me everyone~!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.