1. API Information

The TurkerView API page has instructions as well as contact information for support in getting set up with our new API infrastructure.

You can also email us directly at hello@turkerview.com if you run into any problems!

Dismiss Notice

Tuerkview reviews etc. posted in the forums time limits

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by dec2927, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:21 AM.

1. dec2927

dec2927 New Turker

Ratings:
    +6
    It helps me a lot when people post their Turkerview hit data and reviews in the forums. A lot of them are gone so I add them to pandacrazy.
    I noticed it says the reported hrly pay and the time they spent, but how can I view the hit time limit on them? I like to step away from pandacrazy for a while but its risky not knowing the timer when I can't preview the hit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ornac

Ornac Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,076
    I don't think there's a good way to find this out. I hadn't really thought about it before, but I'm still not seeing anything after looking through the hits on the TV page. This might be a good thing to add to the reviews or make more visible if its already there, but hiding. @ChrisTurk

Don't worry too much if you have a few hits expiring on you. There's an Amazon qual for abandoned hit rate, but I've never seen anyone use it.

• Like Like x 2