1. API Information

The TurkerView API page has instructions as well as contact information for support in getting set up with our new API infrastructure.

You can also email us directly at hello@turkerview.com if you run into any problems!

Dismiss Notice

Turkers overall hourly wage based on my reviews

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by PatrickBatman, Feb 11, 2019 at 3:03 PM.

1. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +9
    It might be cool to have some stats on how much we as individual turkers are making per hour based on all our survey data (& maybe global data), or perhaps you already have that. At 50 reviews (i think) I got access to user wage data but that appears to be for the hit alone. Anyway, thanks for your work.

• Love Love x 1
  2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +83,264
    I added this to TVJS today on your MTurk dashboard:
    upload_2019-2-11_17-23-7.png

I like the idea of adding it to user profiles as well, I wanna see which version of "hourly" folks prefer though :)

• Love Love x 1
  3. th6378045

th6378045 Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +2,509
    Our hourly doesn't take into account looking for HITs, looking at Requester profile/reviews and returned HITs and screeners though.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +9
    ^obviously, that's the price of getting to have our own schedule, no immediate bosses, no uniform/shaving, stay at home or work wherever im guessing is what the work force at large would say.

5. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +9
    So is hourly avg pay per reviewed hit sum/time took of sum reviewed hits? adjusted is just the hourly of each added up and divided by total number of reviewed hits? Or perhaps you're using some threshold for a hits value, the higher it pays the more weight is counted toward adjusted hourly. Just curious, mainly on adjusted, i saw the explanation but not quite getting it i'm better with formulas.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 8:40 PM
  6. AzCatie

AzCatie New Turker

Ratings:
    +7
    Tracked Earnings is not correct for what I actually am submitting according to MTS. Not sure how that is getting figured either.