Turkers overall hourly wage based on my reviews

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by PatrickBatman, Feb 11, 2019.

1. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +160
    It might be cool to have some stats on how much we as individual turkers are making per hour based on all our survey data (& maybe global data), or perhaps you already have that. At 50 reviews (i think) I got access to user wage data but that appears to be for the hit alone. Anyway, thanks for your work.

• Love Love x 1
  2. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    I added this to TVJS today on your MTurk dashboard:
    upload_2019-2-11_17-23-7.png

I like the idea of adding it to user profiles as well, I wanna see which version of "hourly" folks prefer though :)

• Love Love x 1
  3. th6378045

th6378045 Well-Known Turker TurkerView Masters

Ratings:
    +2,541
    Our hourly doesn't take into account looking for HITs, looking at Requester profile/reviews and returned HITs and screeners though.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +160
    ^obviously, that's the price of getting to have our own schedule, no immediate bosses, no uniform/shaving, stay at home or work wherever im guessing is what the work force at large would say.

5. PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman Turker

Ratings:
    +160
    So is hourly avg pay per reviewed hit sum/time took of sum reviewed hits? adjusted is just the hourly of each added up and divided by total number of reviewed hits? Or perhaps you're using some threshold for a hits value, the higher it pays the more weight is counted toward adjusted hourly. Just curious, mainly on adjusted, i saw the explanation but not quite getting it i'm better with formulas.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  6. AzCatie

AzCatie Turker

Ratings:
    +8
    Tracked Earnings is not correct for what I actually am submitting according to MTS. Not sure how that is getting figured either.