Turkerview and MTS

Discussion in 'Script Discussions' started by colagada, Apr 13, 2022.

1. colagada

colagada Turker

Ratings:
    +113
    I have MTurk Suite (latest version 3.3.1) extension installed for Chrome, and Turkerview and Turkopticon installed to Tampermonkey. I've also enabled my API Key on Turkerview (I had to disable MTS to get that done).

Mousing over the icons shows the Turkerview and Turkopticon ratings on the main MTurk page. It does not show them on the MTurk Suite Finder page. I also can't find a place to enter the API key into MTurk Suite.

Is this the way it's supposed to work (the mouseover ratings don't show on the MTurk Suite Finder page)? If so, I don't see a lot of advantage to using MTurk Suite, or at least the Finder.

Is there some combination of scripts or extensions that most of the regulars here use, or is there some setting I need to use to enable the mouseover ratings for MTurk Suite? Thanks.

2. colagada

colagada Turker

Ratings:
    +113
    I didn't see that we're not supposed to manually generate threads here, and I don't see a way to delete it. Please move or delete this thread.

3. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,194
    Have you tried clicking on the icons in HIT Finder? There is no initial mouseover feature like there is when you are just looking at the hits on https://worker.mturk.com/. Once you click an icon, it opens a popup. You can mouseover the data in the popup.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
  4. colagada

colagada Turker

Ratings:
    +113
    That works. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +162,927
    MTS has both TV and TO's scripts in it more or less, no need to use individual userscripts if using MTS.

Only big exception is if you use Forker/PC instead of Finder/Catcher, which is fine and no conflicts just don't run the two pairs at the same time :) MTS usually still helpful for the tracker

6. colagada

colagada Turker

Ratings:
    +113
    Thanks again.