1. With the changes to MTurk's payment systems I'm recommending people take a moment to consider securing their on-site banking information from userscripts. TVJS has already been updated to explicitly prevent it from accessing sensitive pages, but workers should strongly consider permanently blacklisting scripts from running on pages containing banking information.

[Guide] Globally Blacklisting Scripts From Running on MTurk's Bank Account Management Pages will show you how.

Dismiss Notice

TurkerViewJS

Discussion in 'Script Discussions' started by ChrisTurk, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Katlady

Katlady Active Turker

Ratings:
    +213
    I seem to keep getting a weird error when I submit reviews without sending them to the daily thread this last week or two:
    I have to refresh the page, or oddly, resizing the page worked for a bit to get the pop up to come off. But it's playing hide and seek with my unreviewed HITs.
    tjs issue.JPG

• WOW WOW x 1
  2. Katlady

Katlady Active Turker

Ratings:
    +213
    @ChrisTurk I don't want to say I'm not posting any, but I just read the thing about spamming the threads, and I post them in bunches some days unless it's super good or bad. But I take it this hasn't been an issue for anyone else? In the great scheme of things, isn't not a big deal. Sorry :(

3. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +119,369
    It definitely happens to other folks I just haven't gotten it fixed yet sorry :flail:

• Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 1
  4. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +119,369
    TurkerViewJS Updated to v10.9.5

CHANGELOG for v10.9.5: Security Update: TVJS has updated to explicitly exclude itself from running on MTurk's new direct deposit / bank account management pages.
    To review/install the full script check out TurkerView!

5. ChrisTurk

ChrisTurk Administrator

Ratings:
    +119,369
    • Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 3
  6. coffeeowl

coffeeowl I am the coffeeowl that says HOOT in the night

Ratings:
    +1,861
    • Love Love x 2
  7. Norma

Norma Turker