Unfair rejection sort of

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by Msstma, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Msstma

Msstma Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    I just did this hit for a Jen Boger about evaluating websites for dementia info. It said you had to do 4 websites to get paid. So I did one, and during it, I saw a message that said I did all four pages (not websites) so I qualified to get paid. Fine.
    Then the next website was an attention check. I put in all the right answers and it said to go on and do more to EXIT to go on. So I did, then it said you didn't do four websites, we can't pay you, so return the hit.

While this doesn't qualify for a full out rejection this was not fair! If it said submit (those were the two choices, submit or exit) I would have hit submit but it said to hit exit! This feels like one of those do some work for free then get out hits.
    Ok but my question is: Why can't I leave a review on turkerview when this happens? Since I didn't really finish the hit I am now unable to leave a review on the hit. I did leave a nasty one on the broken area tho. They should have a way where once you start a hit, you should be able to leave a review.

2. Msstma

Msstma Turker

Ratings:
    +2
    I want everyone to know the requester messaged me back. They offered to let me submit for a partial pay. I said thanks but no thanks, what I was trying to tell them was it was unclear how to go tot the next screen after the attention check page because of the wording of it, they said they would look into it.

3. Alexandra in VT

Alexandra in VT Well-Known Turker

Ratings:
    +838
    I think they meant exit the attention page, as in you didn't need to keep looking around that particular page for more information. I have done quite a few hits for that requester and they are very fair, and pay well. I would encourage you to give them another try. Sorry about your bad experience!