unreliably fast and negative points?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Support' started by john leightner, Feb 7, 2019.

1. john leightner

john leightner Turker

Ratings:
    +7
    i just saw my profile and it says im unreliably fast with -1 points? what does that mean? it was just yesterday i had 5 helpful votes and i was like 250.

2. dan

dan daelian

Ratings:
    +61,817
    Turkerview will compare your submitted review times with other turkers submitted review times, and TV had noticed that you're much faster than others.

This usually happens when times are submitted from a newly opened HIT window or refreshing the HIT window before submitting - thus not showing an accurate time it took. (TV determines your time by how long the actual HIT window is open, so if it was closed or reopened or whatever - TV review won't have an accurate timer)

As I mentioned in the PM - you can always submit a review with a 0 for the timer if you're not confident on the time it took.

There's also a pause timer button on the HIT window - in case you have to run to the bathroom or make lunch or whatever.

3. john leightner

john leightner Turker

Ratings:
    +7
    thanks i just asked you about this in the PM! thank you for your answer. I understand now. I will try to be more careful with this ion the future.

4. dan

dan daelian

Ratings:
    +61,817