What's Good Broskies?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Taboosun, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taboosun

Taboosun New Turker

Ratings:
    +22
    Hi, everyone my name is David and I just started pounding out hits bout 4 days ago. I think that Mturk has a lot of potential. Ive done my research and learned a lot about how the site operates and what scripts are, making money of batch hits etc etc. I really do believe that the amount of money one wants to make off Mturk is totally dependent on how motivated and inspired someone is to learn all they can about scripts chasing batch hits and also marrowing down what type of hits they like. Im a survey guy i k kw that already one annoying thing that i don't like about mturk is how some requesters take for fucking ever to approve hits but like someone earlier said its just like money just sitting in a bank.

Anyway my goals with mturk at the moment is to get to a point where i make 50 dollars a day. Id be happy with that. I do plan on making this a full time income but only temporarily. I don't see the point of being a full time turker for years on end even of i manage to make a hundred dollars a day lol that would just be retarded. Rather my goal is more specifically to make this a full time income for a temporary basis maybe about 6 months then hopefully replace this with some more meaningful passionate work. I'm only at about 33 completed hits. Maybe my goal is too outlandish... Idk... But i will try. Also im looking into ppd and currently investigating ways with that so that i can bring in a couple hundred dollars a week im sure i just have to be creative.. I actually feel as if that would be a more viable measure for me to generate a full time income online and usually my feelings are right nevertheless i do believe i can manage to generate 50 dollars a day with mturk possibly more... Jist got to continue to educate myself and get on with the learning curve. Its quite interesting this mturk actually.

Anyway if anyone wants to chat with me feel free to msg.

I'm Harmless like a fly except you cant swat me lol.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  2. GoldGuardian

GoldGuardian Black Order

Ratings:
    +16,743
  3. Taboosun

Taboosun New Turker

Ratings:
    +22
  4. RicanGuy86

RicanGuy86 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,138
    Hey, what's up?

$50's definitely doable, and completely reasonable.

You might want to work on a few safe HITs to build your numbers for the first few days, then go experiment.

Have fun and be sure to check out the daily thread to keep up with things. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. GreenMachine842

GreenMachine842 Moderator (⌐■_■)

Ratings:
    +13,816
    Welcome to the forum. I'm fairly certain we should be able to help you get to the $50 a day goal. First thing to do is to get your numbers up this place is full of people who will be more than willing to help you out. Check out the daily threads and ask questions whenever you need. Again welcome to TurkerHub.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rocknrolla

Rocknrolla Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +7,585
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Taboosun

Taboosun New Turker

Ratings:
    +22
    Hey thank you a lot man. Everyone here seems really nice. Amazing group of people here and lol i think i watched your youtube video GreenMachine842, haha.

Wow nice people in an online community is hard to come by... :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tripsa

Tripsa ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็ก็็็็็

Ratings:
    +30,599
    Welcome to the HUB!. Come join us in the daily thread and feel free to ask questions.
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Celtic Lady

Celtic Lady Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +5,319
    Welcome to the Hub. You definitely can make $50 a day. Some days are easier than others to hit your goals. Once you get out of the probation period and get your numbers up some you'll have plenty of work to do. You may want to jump on the A9 shoe hits while they're still around to get your numbers up asap.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. slothbear

slothbear Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +22,069
    Hi there! A $50/day average is definitely doable once you get in the flow. Welcome to the forum!

• Like Like x 1
  11. CorvusSapiens

CorvusSapiens Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +9,895
    [​IMG]
    If you don't know already, you're limited to accepting 100 hits for your first 10 days. Submit at least one hit a day for that period and you'll then be able to accept up to 3800 hits a day. Getting to 1000 hits accepted will open up a lot more hits to do. Be very protective of your approval rating early on. Penny batches like A9 can be great for getting numbers and padding your approval rating, but in your first 10 days if your trying to make money right now can be a waist. If you're not to worried about immediate payout, then go ahead and do safe batches to max out each day and get your first 1000 approved as quickly as you can.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Taboosun

Taboosun New Turker

Ratings:
    +22
  13. MasterNyborg

MasterNyborg Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +3,236
    Welcome to the hub!
    [​IMG]
    Pay attention to our daily thread and you'll be making a minimum of $50 a day in no time!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.