[Script] Worker-MTurk Qual Sorter

Discussion in 'mTurk Scripts & Resources' started by Eisenpower, Feb 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jskuchmek

jskuchmek New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    I am having problems getting it to work. I have installed Qual Sorter and unable to get it to open the database. It appears to sort and I get the green check mark in the circle. Then I click on Qual and I get "Sorry we couldn't find that page". The page is https://worker.mturk.com/qualtable

I looked at the Greasyfork page & although I don't believe I am having a problem with the sort page, I went to the Developer Tools Panel and deleted the database and updated again from dashboard and still the same.

I am using Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (32-bit) all up to date. I cleared my browsing history, cookies and other site data and also cached images & files. I signed out of Amazon mturk & closed browser. I have even tried it shutting my computer all the way down. Went back in and tried again many times with the same results.

2. TaeVon Lewis

TaeVon Lewis Turker

Ratings:
    +65
    Pretty sure it stopped working a long time ago and hasn't been updated since.

3. Eisenpower

Eisenpower Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +11,856
    Updated. Shouldn't have any issues now.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38977-worker-mturk-qual-sorter

• Useful / Informative Useful / Informative x 1
  4. Terry Theng

Terry Theng New Turker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I just installed the script. Although, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Is there something else I need to do to get it to work?

5. Mishka907

Mishka907 New Turker

Ratings:
    +1
    Just installed and couldn't find it. Page came up as page not found. Gave it a bit and went back still nothing (was checking under qualifications tab on mTurk site). Looked at dashboard and bam! there it is. Working like a charm. Maybe try signing out, exiting browser, signing back in. :)

• Like Like x 1