Wow! Look at all the new stuff!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Alycia, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Alycia

Alycia Turker

Ratings:
    +13
    Hey, folks! I haven't Turked in 7 years, but I see things have improved somewhat! As always, I'm so encouraged and impressed with the community that forms to make the most of what is really a difficult platform to make money. I know it takes a lot of patience, so I'm learning the ropes again. Yay!

I have a few general questions...

I have around 1300 approved HITs. It seems obvious to me that I need to break the 3000 HIT threshold. The problem is, I'm not seeing any big chunks of penny HITs to roll through to get my numbers up. There used to be lots of options for that several years ago. What's the secret? I thought about letting them screen me for the surveys and then stopping after getting screened out and taking the $0.02. That's not the most reliable because sometimes they don't let you off the hook right away. How can I get in 100-200 easy HITs a day without risking a bad requester? The Ben Petersen "rate the dating profile" ones are good but I can only get 2 or 3 at a time.

Any recommendations?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,213
    Have you looked at MLDataLabeler? They post several jobs under different requester IDs. IIRC, pay usually within 7 days and never rejects. Eventually they will block you with a qual, but it can be a great source for boosting numbers until they eventually do.

upload_2022-11-30_19-14-59.png

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
  3. Alycia

Alycia Turker

Ratings:
    +13
    Hey, Cool! Yeah, I did the first part of all of their two-part qualification tests. But the 2nd test where you actually do the tasks have not been available, and yet their qual tests are always at the top of the list on qualifye, as if just to make sure that the whole world has taken the first part but never lays eyes on the 2nd part. It's maddening. What else to they post HITs under?

• Like Like x 1
  4. j0sh83

j0sh83 Survey Slinger

Ratings:
    +8,213
    Pretty sure they just post under the ID's. Most of their HITs are bounding box tasks with a few other random HITs. I am not sure about the two part test though. I honestly don't remember what the test was like as it's been a hot minute since I have worked a HIT from them (got the block).

You can also look at this link. Lumius put together a pretty good list of requesters to look at. https://forum.turkerview.com/posts/2057502/

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alycia

Alycia Turker

Ratings:
    +13
    great, thank you!

• Like Like x 1